Welcome to our courses in disaster resilience. See the links below for courses currently available online.
The Australian Institute for Disaster Resilience (AIDR) contributes to a more resilient Australia by:
- coordinating and promoting the development and shared use of Australia's disaster resilience body of knowledge,
- connecting government, industry, research and the not-for-profit sector to turn good information into evidence based contemporary national doctrine and practice,
- investing in people through the delivery of tailored training, professional development and schools education, and
- engaging widely and deeply within the emergency management sector and fostering new resilience-focused partnerships with the broader community.
AIDR is supported in these activities by its founding partners:
- Australian Government, through the Attorney-General's Department (AGD)
- Australasian Fire & Emergency Service Authorities Council (AFAC)
- Australian Red Cross
- Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre.